Professional Development Mentor – Bilingual Teaching
- Contribute to the planning of a variety of professional development courses in bilingual teaching.
- Contribute to practitioner training and the provision of teaching resources (eg Practical Toolkit on Bilingualism, National Sabbatical Scheme, individual PGCE courses, Bilingual Methodologies courses)
- Take responsibility for mentoring staff, individually and in groups, on aspects of bilingual teaching.
- Contribute to discussions with establishments about professional development in bilingual teaching.
- Contributes to research projects as required.
- Collaborate effectively with members of the Sgiliaith team and attend team meetings as required.
- Work closely with all members of the Sgiliaith team in order to promote and market courses as appropriate.